Wednesday 30 May 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 30/5/2012

           After solving the previous problems, I started to solve the swinging function. I already had the basic function of swing, but the jelly wasn't exactly swing at the correct place. However, I gave up on it after looking on it for the whole  morning. I turned to research on how to add on sound effect in flash and action script. I had download a few MP3s cartoon sound effect and loaded into the library. Thus, when the jelly got the ginger mans, marshmallows and jelly beans, a "dingling" sound will be played. Besides that, I also integrated the main menu and story that done by my coursemate with my project. Actually, the thing that I do is more on action script programming and I quite enjoy it.

The current look of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment