Monday 21 May 2012

Internship: Log/ Activity 21/5/2012

         Hooray!!! Today is my lucky day. Finally~~ at last~~ I had solved the two problems that faced for a week! First problem was the jelly's swing animation. I had tried to find out the root of the problem by test and error. I set an If condition inside the loop. If the bumped object is Stick, a dialog box will pop out indicate the object is Stick, but the dialog box din't pop out, that mean the part of the  codes are not read. Hence, I defined the object's name as a variable that will push into an array called fixedObjects and it was working! Now, the jelly was enabled to stick on the object when the object been clicked.

The jelly is swinging in the air.

             After I had solved the above problem. I moved  to another problem- the level 2. It was quite annoying to solve this problem. It was almost got my in a rage when I found the cause of the problem. I wasted a few days time just because of the two single lines of codes that I missed to add on. Ouch~ really make me speechless! Anyway, I was glad that it was solved.


The root of problem


Level 2



No comments:

Post a Comment