Wednesday 2 May 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 2/5/2012


                  Back to work after one day holiday. Today, I continued played with Flash CS5. I had created another new project for flash because the  previous problem cannot be solved. I thought I might done something wrong with it. However, I faced the same problem again but luckily I found the solution. Now I could debug the game without error. At first, the jelly was drowning once I debug it. After I changed the value of the gravity and adjusted some of the codes, problem solved. Then another problem was popped out. The keyboard function was not worked. I was looked at the code again and again, finally the keyboard function was functioning but only for move right. When I moved the jelly to the left, the size of the jelly became bigger. I have not find out the way to solve this problem. I will try again tomorrow.


Level 1


The jelly was blocked by the cookies. It supposed to jump over the cookies to get the jelly bean. However, the keyboard function for jumping was not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment