Wednesday 30 May 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 29/5/2012

         Today, I continued to solve my problems.  I had successfully solved the previous problem. First, I reset the mouse clicked position back to the jelly's starting point, but the jelly still move automatically when the level reset. I found that the problem occurred because of the use of mouse click event listener. My coursemate who used the mouse up and down event listener didn't face with this problem anymore. So, I changed the mouse event listener and the problem was solved.
        Besides that, I also solved the jelly's jump over function. Previously, the jelly is sliding to the mouse_x position before it performed jumping motion. Then , I exchanged the location of the sliding code with the jumping code. Thus, the jelly performed the jumping and walking motion at the same time! It was really a release for me after solved these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment