Monday 14 May 2012

Internship: Log/ Activity 10/5/2012

       Today is a busy day and it will be continue until this weekend. In the morning, I continued to develop the game. Even though the jelly can jumped with animation, but that was not what I want. What I really want is the jelly can move slowly  with motion when  the mouse is clicked. I would like to find some solution from the web, but unfortunately there was still no internet access at the office. For the menu part, I have do part of the help option. This help option will show the tutorial to guide the user how to play the game. I planned to do a movie clip but it was unsuccessful. I was wondered why the motion of the jelly is repeat twice before it come to stop.

        In the afternoon, around 4pm, my coursemates and I were went out with Christine to set up for the exhibition booth at KL Convention Center (KLCC). The exhibition is called GoMobile and it will be held for 3days. The purpose of our booth is to introduce the game called Monster Ghost Academy- an apps developed bu KDU's lecturer, collaboration  of KDU with Backbone Entertainment. On the way to klcc, we also went to KDU University College- another destination of my journey at KL besides of visiting Lim Kok Wing last few months. I had discovered the largest difference between IPTA and IPTS. The facilities at IPTS are much better than IPTA.  We had took the opportunity to play the xbox and PS3 at their library's game room while waiting. We were leaving KDU around 6pm on the way to our destination-klcc. There was a heavy traffic jump in kl area. So we had spent around one hour to reach the destination.

     At the end, we reached  klcc around 8pm. After finished set up the booth, we were having a "special" dinner over there. Hahaha~~ XP


set up the background





finished set up

our special dinner













No comments:

Post a Comment