Monday 28 May 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 28/5/2012

       Finally I had some progresses on the game after doing nothing for a few days. Today I had successfully changed the method  used for mouse click animation. Now the jelly can walk slowly toward the mouse click location. I used the mouse event listener to get the position of the mouse click. Then, increase the position of the jelly slowly inside the game loop. While the jelly haven't arrived at the mouse click position, it will keep walking slowly toward the destination. However, I faced with another problem, there is when the level is reset, the jelly will still walk toward the previous level position. I will try and error until I solve the problem.


          The mouseClickFunction used to set the mouse click position, assigned the x and y coordinates to new variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment