Tuesday 22 May 2012

Internship: Log/ Activity 22/5/2012

          After solving the previous problems, I tried to solve another problem, how to make the jelly jump far? I had tried to use the same method as swing, it was worked but not what I want. The jelly keep on repeating the jump far motion when it collided with the cookies. I started felt dizzy after looking at the same code for a few hours. Thus, I turned to continue yesterday's task. The jelly started to swing when it hold on the chocolate stick. However, sometimes it will swing without exactly hold on the stick. This was because the stick was detected based on its bounding volume, where the object is enclosed in a box. In order to increase the accuracy of detection, I tried to place a rectangle shape hiding behind the stick just like the figure below. Well, I think it is work!


No comments:

Post a Comment