Monday 11 June 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 8/6/2012

            Today, I continued to solve the problem that we faced yesterday. I found out that the level buttons in the map also not functioning besides of the start button. However, I still can't find the solution to solve this problem.
           Without wasting my time, I turned to do coding to add on the moving floor into the game level. In my opinion, the game level was look quite plain and less challenging. So, we have to add more challenges. I tried to use loop to make the floor moving left and right. However, it was not working. I also tried to find solution online but the codes were hard to understand. I had figured out my own idea but it was failed. My coursemate Hwee Boon, she was tried to use the idea of the moving enemy of the sample code. It was just partially worked. The reason why I said so because the jelly was not able to stand on the moving floor. Haiz~ another problem to solve.
The cupcake at the left side was the moving floor

No comments:

Post a Comment