Monday 11 June 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 11/6/2012

            Early in the Monday morning, I officially gave up to do the moving floor. I turned to do the replay button with my another coursemate. When everything is almost come to the end, more and  more problems are coming out. The button was only work outside of the game level. Furthermore,  we also don't know how can we restart the current key frame. The only thing that able to reset the lives and the position of the jelly.
replay button

             I had tried to link the replay button to the map of the current level. However, the scores of the previous level was reset to zero. So, I found out the use of flash.net.sharedObject. I was not sure whether this method was really work, but I had successfully restore the score of the previous level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment