Wednesday 13 June 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 13/6/2012

          Today I continued my previous work on creating the sound button. Finally, I found one tutorial in Youtube on how to create a mute button. This tutorial really helped me a lot. First, I created a speaker like symbol as button. Then, some codes are written to set the condition for playing the background music. After that an on off characters are created as movie clip to indicated the sound status.

switch off the music

switch on the music

              After I had done the mute button, I turned to do the dialog box and high score. I had discussed with other team members about the scoring method we used. We decided to record the high score in each level instead of accumulate the score from the start to the end  of level. The score will be calculated based on  the amount of items collected. Stars rating will be displayed when the level is completed. 

The dialog box

 

No comments:

Post a Comment