Wednesday 6 June 2012

Internship: Log/ Activity 6/6/2012

          As usual, I  continued the yesterday unfinished work in the morning. I had drawn all the cookies for cookies land. The use of color of the cookies were almost the same. I was wondering that should I make it more colorful or just the normal cookies. But at last, I still chose the normal cookies with different shapes. For examples, cookies with chocolate chips and nuts, star shape's cookies and so on. The most special one was the cookies with rabbit shape. Drawing the cookies for the whole morning make me felt like wanna to have some cookies~~ hahaha~~ yummy~~
Cute Cookies

            Besides that, I also help my another coursemate to draw the floor for the second level of cupcake land because the floor that she thought that the floor she had drew previously was no match with the floor in the first level. So, I created a new cupcake as floor for her. 
cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment