Sunday 17 June 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 15/6/2012


             Today I continued by yesterday work, solving the  problem of score board. After trying a few ways to display scores in array, finally I found the right way to do it. The previous problem why the score cant be displayed was due to some logic errors. I had set the condition at  the wrong way. I called the viewScore function  when it reached at the last level, but actually it supposed been called in the next frame after the last level. In order to display do so, I set a new game mode called finish. When it reached the last level and the level is completed, I set the game mode to "finish". Once the OK button have been clicked, the function will just be call.  

Part of the source codes



The score board with recorded scores

No comments:

Post a Comment