Monday 11 June 2012

Internship: Log/ Activity 7/6/2012

             Since I had finished my work yesterday, so I tried to turn the game to a mobile game. I had changed the mouse event listener to the touch event listener and published it as Flash Lite 4. The game was debugged in Adobe Device Central CS5 which simplifies the mobile authoring workflow and allows developers to preview designs and test content on the desktop before loading it on the mobile devices for final testing. We were faced the problem that some of the buttons were not functioning. However, they were working when debug using flash player 10. My coursemate and I were looking for the cause for the whole afternoon. The most possible cause is because they were using the same basic button at different key frames but it was  hard if we used different buttons at each key frame. There will be a lot of buttons to define. So, we had to think of other possible solutions as well.
Screen capture of the simulated device 

No comments:

Post a Comment