Tuesday 20 March 2012

Internship: Log/Activity on 20-03-2012

                     Today, I had done not much on the website. Some of the contents still empty because need to wait other colleagues to design the contents. We just need to put them on the website after they finished them. 
                      I also had searched some information of developing mobile game. I had found a software called Game Editor but I still not familiar with its use. I think I should do more researches on game because this will be my first time developing a game. Our game development team had a meeting on game in the afternoon. We were discussed what should we put into the presentation slide bacause tomorrow we will need to present our idea to our boss, Mr  Low. 


I had downloaded this software but haven't explore on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment