Monday 5 March 2012

Internship: Log/Activity on 05-03-2012

                    Today, I had spent the whole morning to adjust the position of the content layout but stil unsuccessfull! This is because the template had too many css codes, it was still no effect even I had deleted some of the codes. Hence, I decided to change the template. At last, I had successfully adjusted the content layout's position. 



       In the other hand, my coursemate had also successfully upload our works to the CPanel (server) with the help from our organization's supervisor. That mean we could design and update our website together. Tomorrow we need to divide the works so that we can finish this project as soon as possible. Fighting~  


                                   

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment