Tuesday 17 April 2012

Internship: Log/Activity on 17-04-2012

                      Today, I continued drawing the menu interface, the last option-Quit. I used the same interface as the Sound option because I think that they were almost the same. All the background images for the whole menu were the same, just the contents were different. 

Quit Option



                       After finished drawing the menu interface, I proceeded to draw the marshmallow land. I had finished part of it. I had some problems on the color used. At first I used the bright color, but my coursemate said it looked like a jelly land rather than a marshmallow land. Thus, I changed all the colors to the light colors. Now it looked better.

The original image drew by Yukii

The digital image drew by me
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment