Wednesday 25 April 2012

Internship: Log/Activity 25/04/2012

           This morning, the same problem occurred again for the flash but my course-mate Cj had helped me to solve it. The problem was caused by the flash player. She helped me to change the property to  flash player 9.0.
           In the other hand, I had finished drew the cookies land. I had added two waffles, ice cream hill and changed some of the colors. However, I was faced a problem when my course-mate Hwee Boon tried to scale it to fit in the map, the outline of the objects became thick and blur. This was because I had applied the Gaussian Blur effect on some of the outline. So, I had to re-draw some of the outline.

The cookies land


                    After finalize the cookies land design, I started to change the design for the marshmallow land. I was stuck at the middle. Don't know what should I put inside, lack of creativity..>.<  

The marshmallow and cotton candy land


No comments:

Post a Comment