Wednesday 29 February 2012

Internship: Log/Activity on 29-02-2012

                Same as previous days, I continued exploring on Joomla. After found the suitable template, I had started to design the template. I had searched some interesting background images, redesign them by using photoshop and finally came out a new background image. After applied the image in the webpage, I had to adjust the position of the flash menu that I had found yesterday. The previous extension that I had used was a plugin. It only can be put in article, that mean it will not appear at every page of the website. So, I had downloaded another extension of module for this menu and set its position at the top menu. The menu will appear in every page.
       

               We did not have meeting on AR today because Christine was not around, but we had to think of the ideas for our next target customer, Nestle.
             

               

No comments:

Post a Comment